• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 Ducati Monster 695

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flagstaff

Reaction score
Everybody needs a sexy Italian to play with, and here is your chance.

I'm in the process of acquiring another bike I will be making into a light weight sport touring ride. With four bikes already in the stable I need to make room, so my Ducati has to go. The bike is in excellent condition with just over 5000 miles. It runs great, sounds great, and is a blast to ride.

The Ducati had very tall stock gearing so I changed the front sprocket from a 15 to a 14. The original sprocket is included. I also changed out the stock progressive front fork springs which were way too soft. The new linear springs greatly improved the ride and handling. Speedymoto frame sliders are installed as are PR3s front and back with less than 500 miles. Also included is the factory Workshop Manual on CD. The oil was recently changed.

The bike is located in Hurricane, Utah. I will work with the buyer to help get the bike to its new home.

A great bike at a great price, $4,000. I've checked Craigslist all over the country and this is the lowest priced bike I could find. (that wasn't damaged)

Please contact me by PM, text, or phone call: nine 5 six four five 5 nine 2 3 five.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Latest posts