• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR $7400.00 or less. Less than 13,000 miles.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiummadman

Reaction score
Bike is in Capitan, N.M. listed in El Paso, Texas craigslist. Find it by searching items for

sale " Yamaha F.J.R.", must have the . after each letter. I know the guy, 86 year old vet who

needs to get rid of the bike. New tires, bla, bla, bla, look up the ad. I am pretty sure he will

take $7000.00 but you will need to talk with him. Does not have a computer, phone only. Just

trying to help a friend.

Bike is in Capitan, N.M. listed in El Paso, Texas craigslist. Find it by searching items for
sale " Yamaha F.J.R.", must have the . after each letter. I know the guy, 86 year old vet who

needs to get rid of the bike. New tires, bla, bla, bla, look up the ad. I am pretty sure he will

take $7000.00 but you will need to talk with him. Does not have a computer, phone only. Just

trying to help a friend.
That sounds really reasonable for a 2007 with that low mileage.

If you want to do the guy a favor, fix the useless CL ad so it does not have those

spaces and such, or nobody will ever find it, not to mention the link not included here.

Thanks Ionbeam, to those who do not know, I am too stupid to link. If you are too lazy to go to the

CL page then you are just too lazy for life in general and miss a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
...If you are too lazy to go to the CL page...
Well, it's not that simple, there are several CL pages for NM depending on where you live in the state and you would need to know the local layout to know which CL to start searching in.

...If you are too lazy to go to the CL page...
Well, it's not that simple, there are several CL pages for NM depending on where you live in the state and you would need to know the local layout to know which CL to start searching in.
IF you would read the post it clearly states to " listed in El Paso, Texas CL and search Yamaha F.J.R. "

jesus please us

how much more information do you need ??????????????????????????????????

IF you would read the post it clearly states to " listed in El Paso, Texas CL and search Yamaha F.J.R. " jesus please us
how much more information do you need ??????????????????????????????????
I'm so inadequate, just whip me now. On the other hand, I was trying to help...
smile.png

Umm, El Paso never came up as a CL city.

Wow, no question about those new tires - they still have the stickers!

Could be a sweet fly & ride for someone.

Thanks Ionbeam, to those who do not know, I am too stupid to link. If you are too lazy to go to the
CL page then you are just too lazy for life in general and miss a good deal.
Oh, so your stupidity makes everyone else lazy? Or are you too lazy to ask for instructions to properly post a link?
fool.gif