• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR Black Cherry with Racing Stripe

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRMark2

Reaction score
2007 Yamaha FJR 1300A VIN JYARP15E37A001964

*****NEED TO SELL! MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER!*****

Very clean, sharp, dark cherry FJR.

Well maintained with lots of extras.... Striping, frame sliders, custom fabricated stainless steel oil filter guard, wired for additional rear lighting/topcase, front fender extender, wired for Battery Tender, Wynpro “BigFoot” kickstand foot expander

Good rubber left on Shinko Raven tires. Comes with stock luggage cases.

58,120 miles on it. (Mainly long distance touring since I've had it)

Maintenance highlights provided, service manual on CD disc included, receipts for accessories, brand new ignition switch recently installed with two brand new keys, misc. parts.

It's beauty you could be riding! Location: N.E. central Ohio (Amish country)

You're welcome to call me with questions (Mark 330-77-4387)

or call Cycle Seller Network for pricing, financing options, and more.

Stock I.D. # 182086 www.cyclesellernetwork.com

702-781-8311

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you selling directly or through the website? Why not just post the price here?
Thanks for writing. I contracted Cycle Sellers Network to do the heavy lifting by listing it on a bunch of websites. They also

offer some financing options for folks. I just increased the price to be more in line with NADA book value but will

honor the $ 4,197 price for interested parties through FJR Forum. I appreciate the interest and would love to get

'er sold. Many happy miles on this beauty.

I loved my '07. The "07 had recalls on the ignition and the ECU. Did you replace the ignition on your own or have the recall done? The ECU problem was supposed to only occur with big altitude changes, however I experienced it in the mountains of West Virginia. Symptoms gone after the recall. I put just under 100k on that bike and sold it to my brother. He is still riding it.

I see offers like this and am very tempted. I replaced my '07 with a 2015ES. Different world. I will be in Ohio the first weekend of May and I will be riding through that area. If the bike is still available I may stop by to have a look.