• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eworth

Reaction score
Hello. Been awhile since I've been here and now selling my 07. It's a beautiful cycle with 19,500. Set up for long distance. Russell saddle, Pisa lights and lots of accessories.

Can I share the link for eBay here? Please let me know. Otherwise, its at auction . With an undisclosed reserve. Look up 2007 FJR 1300 and long distance riding. Thanks. Mark

Hello. Been awhile since I've been here and now selling my 07. It's a beautiful cycle with 19,500. Set up for long distance. Russell saddle, Pisa lights and lots of accessories.

Can I share the link for eBay here? Please let me know. Otherwise, its at auction . With an undisclosed reserve. Look up 2007 FJR 1300 and long distance riding. Thanks. Mark

You can post the link, just little deal with the green circle to the lower right. Click it and copy paste.

I'd do it for you but your bike you should have the link attached to your post.

Nice bike by the way, not even broken in.

Couldn't figure out the way you mentioned. Not good at this kind of thing. This is an awesome FJR. Please spread the word. Will definitely make someone very happy.

Folks, please spread the word on my FJR. Someone will be very happy or their money back.