• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300AE - Project Bike - $2000 near Nashville TN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclemed

Reaction score
Helping a friend sell this bike and I know very little. Here is what I do know.

Original owner since new. 77,000 miles and had YES service contract so all services were done including recalls and TSB's. Couple went through divorce and she retained the bike, but has not been ridden in two years since he has been out of the house.

I now have the bike at my house. Starts and runs but runs rough. I suspect fuel system needs cleaning as old gas. Some plastic damage as bike had fallen over a few times, but all in tact - just scratches mostly on side cases. Tires appear ok and I have it on my Battery Tender.

Bottom line. Great project for someone who has the time and knowledge. Or part it out and make a profit. $2,000 takes it. Clear title.

Sitting in my garage next to my 2006 which is also for sale, see other ad. They are sitting in my garage next to my 2015 ES that is not for sale. Help me move two out of three FJRs out of my garage.

I do not know how to add photos so contact me through the forum or at [email protected] and I'll get you whatever you need.

Tempting.
rolleyes.gif