• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 AE For Sale In N. GA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ugar-6

Reaction score
Seeing as I don't have much time to ride her, I'm putting my '08 AE up for sale. She needs a good home and an owner that has more time to ride her than I do. She is in mint condition with a little over 4K miles on her. I am the original owner. All services have been done as well as all recalls. I'll try to post some pics later tonight or tomorrow of this beaut. She does come with frame sliders and a Pirates Lair backrest. Front and rear tires are Pirelli Angel STs (E spec) with plenty of tread left on them. I hate to sell her but there's no sense in her sitting in my garage wanting to be ridden two-three times a month. $8,500 Firm, serious inquiries only please. Mileage will continue to go up until I sell as I will continue to ride her. However, there probably won't be many more added as you can see from how few are on it currently.

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

Current milage is 4565. Title in hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this as flawless at it appears (ie no boot scuffs on the bags, scratches, etc)?

If used for commuting, did it sit outside?

Willing to pick someone up at the Atlanta airport?

Thanks,

Marc

Is this as flawless at it appears (ie no boot scuffs on the bags, scratches, etc)?

Thanks,

Marc
It's pretty flawless. No scratches, I'll double check the bags for any scruffs but there shouldn't be any as I try to throw way over the bag. It was never used for commuting, just fun. If very serious, I may be willing to pick up from the airport. I'd have to know that you were really serious though as it is a 140 mile round trip. I do have skype that I can try to show you a live video of it this weekend if it's warm enough for me to give her a quick wash. She's always been kept in the garage at my house and pampered. It's only ever seen rain once and thoroughly cleaned afterwards. Anyone who knows me knows that my bikes are allergic to rain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks,

Marc
I'd have to know that you were really serious though as it is a 140 mile round trip.
Airport question is related to someone agreed upon a sale with you and brining cash in hand. Definitely a purchase pickup (fly and ride) and not just to look at the bike.

Thanks for the info, will mull it over.

Thanks,

Marc
I'd have to know that you were really serious though as it is a 140 mile round trip.
Airport question is related to someone agreed upon a sale with you and brining cash in hand. Definitely a purchase pickup (fly and ride) and not just to look at the bike.

Thanks for the info, will mull it over.
Cool, just let me know. If you want to view it via skype, let me know also and I'll try to get it set up.

Latest posts