2008 Annual Clan Gathering

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know my weekend schedule for the new job yet, but if it allows me that weekend off, I want in on this.
So, add Andy and me to the undecided list. That's one tent and two bikes.

Jill
DCarver, make sure you don't forget your breathalizer weapon...If Jill and Andy make it, somebody needs to out breathalize her from the last clan get together...Germ :drinks:

Jill is the current record holder at 0.21% with Richard assisting her. Will the record stand?
I'm just curious? Are you guys trying to Kill this NorCal SoCal meet? I'm beginning to think I'll just stay home that weekend!

I don't know my weekend schedule for the new job yet, but if it allows me that weekend off, I want in on this.
So, add Andy and me to the undecided list. That's one tent and two bikes.

Jill
DCarver, make sure you don't forget your breathalizer weapon...If Jill and Andy make it, somebody needs to out breathalize her from the last clan get together...Germ :drinks:

Jill is the current record holder at 0.21% with Richard assisting her. Will the record stand?
I'm just curious? Are you guys trying to Kill this NorCal SoCal meet? I'm beginning to think I'll just stay home that weekend!

No, if I were trying to kill it, then I would bring fireworks again. LOL.

LOL! That was a once-in-a-lifetime event, never to be repeated. I haven't had more than a couple of beers in one night since that wonderful weekend. I did learn that camping is a lot more fun than expected though. We've had several weekends away since then, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Jill

popcorn.gif

Anybody else want to go golfing? Sober. I might put on a driving clinic. Come see me knock my little balls 300 yards away down the middle.

Then again, I might not. Depends on how the gods treat me that day.

popcorn.gif

Anybody else want to go golfing? Sober. I might put on a driving clinic. Come see me knock my little balls 300 yards away down the middle.

Then again, I might not. Depends on how the gods treat me that day.
Maybe they have a club rental program??????

R

Maybe they have a club rental program??????
Most courses have arrangements for that sort of thing. I could even bring along a second (right-handed) set, as we'd have to cage along for a quality camping/golf experience.

IIRC, Morro Bay G.C. takes reservations seven days in advance, and twilight rates are reasonable. I'll look into it. It really is a nice track, especially scenery-wise.

(stepping out of his cave)...

I have returned. I would like to add my name to the camping list.

I'll either dig up some of my old military gear or just re-fit via craig's list.

Please advise what, if anything, you need from me in advance.

Glad to be back in the land of the living.

pencil me in for this one.

Just in case i get some free time and approved by my Great Leader, Supreme Empress, Chancellor of the Devine house. :vava: :treaten:

I just had a converatation with Susan from the Morro campground and got the OK for 30 bikes to be allowed on the goup site ( if we need too ) !! :yahoo:
Let's hold off on payment of the site till the actual day of the event, so bring a little cash. I'll divide the bill by the attendees that show up. Roughly 30 riders = $8 each or 10 riders = $23 each.

[SIZE=14pt]I'll sign up for one of those campin' spots if 1 is still available![/SIZE]

Add another one . I will be staying at a friends town house in Morro Bay. Sounds like fun and count me in on the Golf game. 25 cents a hole sounds good ?

Thanks, Dan ( Minuteman )

No commitment, but just floating a balloon...

Wife unit said she may be able to prep and bring campfire dinner for one night. :wub:

Marinated tri-tip

Bakers

Cob corn

Beans

Caesar salad

Campfire sides

Smores fixin's

Open to suggestions

Any interest? Everyone will need to chip-in for the food, but she'll fetch, prep and deliver. Lemme know, k?

No commitment, but just floating a balloon...
Wife unit said she may be able to prep and bring campfire dinner for one night. :wub:

Marinated tri-tip

Bakers

Cob corn

Beans

Caesar salad

Campfire sides

Smores fixin's

Open to suggestions

Any interest? Everyone will need to chip-in for the food, but she'll fetch, prep and deliver. Lemme know, k?
Ummm, SMORES!

Oops! Looks like some other chuck wagon cooks are already planning menus, so I'll stand down on Patti's offer. Just as well - knowing my wife, she'll be carrying all the food and be late to the party! :lol: