2008 Black FJR + Remus Hexacone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenwhipper

Reaction score
Oy! Hey I'm wondering if anybody has a piccy of a black FJR with the Remus cans. I think they prolly look awesome on the black bike. I'm thinking about getting said cans - and a pic may make me more motivated.

:)

TIA

Scott

Oy! Hey I'm wondering if anybody has a piccy of a black FJR with the Remus cans. I think they prolly look awesome on the black bike. I'm thinking about getting said cans - and a pic may make me more motivated.

TIA

Scott
Zen,

Sorry no Black pics. Though, I do have a lot of pics of mine in the Black Cherry. Check the link in my signature line.

WW

is that striping the reflective stuff? where did you get it? MUST HAVE DOWANT...druuulz :)

since I have a cherry 07, I know exactly what it'll look like now.,,

TIA

Scott
Zen,

Sorry no Black pics. Though, I do have a lot of pics of mine in the Black Cherry. Check the link in my signature line.

WW

Look on YouTube. I think there are some there and probably with sound.

TIA

Scott

I'm going to get in so much trouble! My 07 needs all those things. Needs! Needs!!!!

Great job on farkling. Beautiful job!

Question - those Comfort Seats----are they from Yamaha?

Question - those Comfort Seats----are they from Yamaha?
I can answer that, as I have the same thing. Yes, those are the Yamaha Gel Seats. They ARE more comfortable than the stock ones, but nothing to write home to ma about. I am still planning a trip to Ojai, CA to get a custom made one (when there is money back in the farkling coffers, that is).