2009 Black

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmax_33

Reaction score
I found a 2009 Black 1300a for $10,500., 1,750 miles, and a Yammie top case included. OK price??

Great price...you're getting a (virtually) new bike with a $5000 discount and a top case. It is a buyers market though...I'd offer a little less, see what they say and pay what you're comfortable with.

Good luck!

--G

Depends on where you found it.

A dealer, then they are not budging on that one too much maybe couple hundred.

A private owner, perhaps a little more wiggle room.

However, there has been a real surge in buying of FJR's. They are not staying out there too long

especially since it's riding season, and new riders are bound to flood the market as well.

And now that gas is shooting back up, rest assured; there are about to be a huge

surge of new riders.

Good Blessing.

I got a 2009, 1,093mi completely stock except a top case from a dealer about 3-4 mo ago for $11K. I thought it was a good deal.

I think that's a reasonable deal. It is a buyers market right now and bikes are still not selling that well. I bought a brand new 2010 for $12,400 out the door last fall. If that "used" 2009 for $10,500 would have been setting next to it, I would have bought the '09 for sure. It's a new bike for a used price. The dealer will make a few bucks and you'll get a great bike at a decent price. I'd go for it.

I found a 2009 Black 1300a for $10,500., 1,750 miles, and a Yammie top case included. OK price??

I just bought a 2008, black FJR, with 1100 miles for 8700.00. this bike is stock but came with a tank bag and cover. It was stored in the garage and not a scratch on it. original owner and it came with the extended warranty. I think i lucked out, but your seems like a very good price, since it's basically new

I just bought a 07 AE with 5yr YES and shipped to my door for 10 grand so I would jump on the 09 for that.

The top case and bracket alone is worth around 700 bucks

I paid 11K for my 09 last August with 900 miles and an OEM top case, so I would say you're getting a pretty good deal.

It's a good deal and if you want an FJR go for it. But...I'd offer lower like 9K and work toward middle ground. You can tell the seller that I got a 2009 low milage with the YES warranty to April 2013 for $8500 and you would be telling the truth. Also has frame sliders,and handlebar extenders. Good luck in any case. I got a great deal but now that I have the bike I would have paid more if I had too. The Black 2009 is a thing of beauty.

Bill

It's a good deal and if you want an FJR go for it. But...I'd offer lower like 9K and work toward middle ground. You can tell the seller that I got a 2009 low milage with the YES warranty to April 2013 for $8500 and you would be telling the truth. Also has frame sliders,and handlebar extenders. Good luck in any case. I got a great deal but now that I have the bike I would have paid more if I had too. The Black 2009 is a thing of beauty.

Bill

I know a guy selling a modified '09 with some nice farkles for 10 grand, the guy is really nice, intelligent, and good looking too ;)