2009 EOM Hotel Information is available!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
You can start booking your rooms for EOM!! If you have any problems or questions please use the "contact us" page on the EOM website.

FJREOM.com/lodging

The EOM registration will be opening in May, stay tuned for more exciting details.

Thanks,

JW

"Live comedy show Friday and Saturday"???

THAT should be interesting.

Or will this be jwilly and scab doing their comedy routine?

Room reserved. Now I just need to register for the rally and get a couple sets of tires to last me until September. :scenic:

Muy Bueno!

I'm in on Friday, out on Monday! Expecting to be in the 2-up category this year! :scooter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I'll be there again!

Maybe a little less scotch, And less hay trucks. :rolleyes:

Hey Fencer- Wanna be my bitch again this year? :D

OMG, when I first looked at Holiday Inn's site, I thought the front of the building said "Corrections Center" not "Convention Center".

OMG, when I first looked at Holiday Inn's site, I thought the front of the building said "Corrections Center" not "Convention Center".
Before the weekend is over, that will be the correct reading of many of our accomodations.

Any one want to share a room? I'm guessing it's double occupancy? I will be traveling 1 up..from New England, leaving Monday to meander through the BRP on my way down. Most likely doing some moto-camping along the way, you know, make it a real adventure! Oh I found a toll free # for the hotel 1 800 315 2621

I'm booked! In on Friday and out on Monday. See you all there!

Be aware, if you use the 800 number above you are talking to a fu%%ing computer, which is one step above talking to customer service in India. :angry2:

Any one want to share a room? I'm guessing it's double occupancy? I will be traveling 1 up..from New England, leaving Monday to meander through the BRP on my way down. Most likely doing some moto-camping along the way, you know, make it a real adventure! Oh I found a toll free # for the hotel 1 800 315 2621
When you reserve you get to choose either a king bed or 2 queen beds.

I suggest a separate thread for room sharing opportunities.

When you reserve you get to choose either a king bed or 2 queen beds.

I suggest a separate thread for room sharing opportunities.
Yes, good idea. The other thing to consider, while looking for a roomie, is to reserve a room with 2 queens. You can always cancel one later if you don't need it. Lots of folks (like me) intend on riding to EOM 2-up. If SWMBO backs out at some time in the future the suddenly stag rider may want to join forces with someone for the financial advantages.