• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR AE for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ad doesn't overwhelm the shopper with information.

2009 Yamaha FJR1300AE 4700 miles - $8900 (orlando)

00z0z_7mZrOZqdIKq_600x450.jpg

Original owner. Extras include cal sci windscreen, sliders and GIVI E55 with LED brake lights. Call for info...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you a call , right away,....oh...no...phone...number listed......I feel weak.....criptonite.........oh.....
rolleyes.gif
Well, actually, if you click the Contact button in the upper left corner it does contain contact info (which I will forgo posting here, you're welcome carp'). The seller is doing nothing to make this easy for a potential buyer.

hI Ion, you are correct and thanks for pointing it out to me. I guess it is a new feature on CL that I was not aware of.

The contact link did not work for me when I tried it though. I guess I am more old school, if you want me to call you, put the number in plain sight for idiots like me to find it. you can always block my call if I turn out to a stalker
smile.png

Hint: replace the number 3 with the word three and in the 4 digit sequence replace the 5 with five --or-- replace the 1 with one. This should provide sufficient security.

I have a 'throw-away' email account that I use for most public transactions, if the spammers or bad guys latch on I can just walk away from this account. In the public arena I would recommend you use an email address long before a phone number.

Ok guys, Just for the record I don't consider myself the most computer savvy for sure, but am lernin. Not trying to sabotage a good item for sale here either. Good luck with the sale Carp. P