• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR lots of farkles, hi miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack D

Reaction score
I have decided to try a smaller bike and so I am selling my 2009 FJR. This is an exceptionally clean bike. I am the second owner, I bought the bike with 25 Kmiles on it. It now has 92K. I used the bike for touring, mostly solo but usually one trip a year with my wife. The valves were checked at 25K by a dealer and by me at 52K and 78K. All valves were in spec each time. I have changed the oil and filter every 5K and used Mobil 1 Racing 4T synthetic motorcycle oil. I grease the driveshaft splines with Honda Molylube at each tire change. I rebuilt the forks at 33K with new bushings and seals. The PR 4 tires have about 3K on them. (I typically get 12-14K tire life on this bike) I am a conservative rider and have not abused the bike. The bike has given me zero problems. I was going to sell this bike in July but decided to use it until the end of the year and one more trip. It has been farkled for touring with the following:
Audiovox CC100 cruise control
ADV Monster Auxiliary lights
Sylvania Super White headlight bulbs
4 gallon Auxiliary Fuel Tank, two bolts to install/remove, used on another FJR in the 2007 IBR
Helibar Triple Clamp, moves bars up and back
1" risers, yes they will work with the Helibar triple clamp but not currently installed
SAE power outlets, 2 at handlebars, 1 in rear for connection to a top box
Battery Tender plug
Eastern Beaver 8 connector fuse box
2 Gerbing connectors for heated gear
Frame Sliders
MCL forward auxiliary footpegs
RAM ball on left mirror mount
UniGo Trailer hitch, not used for trailer, I used it to hold a Givi bag for camping gear
Givi SR357 top case frame and plate, this is the model that adds support to the rear subframe
Cortech small tankbag
K&N Air Filter, not installed
V-Stream Windshield plus stock shield and Yamaha Touring Screen
Kouba Lowering Links, not installed
Right Angle Valve Stems
Factory Service Manual

Priced at $5200
Will add Russell seats for an additional $450. Made for 5'7" 175 pound rider and 5'2" 120 pound passenger, seats not for sale separately unless bike sells without the seats

See photos at below site

https://goo.gl/photo...Tc2JbQXBqApFoi7