• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 FJR1300 for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelvininin

Reaction score
SOLD!

After loosing my job in April, started a new gig in August. My daycare cost gone up and I now spend two hours a day commuting. Couple that with just so little time to ride these days, I have decided to test the waters and see if my much loved FJR will sell.

In addition to the Farkles in the CL add, the bike also has FZ1 mirrors, and Wypro block off plates.

I would like to sell the bike as a whole, if it doesn't sell then I will just keep it, in which case I don't want to have to re-farkle.

$7500 for the CL price, I would take $7000 from a forum member.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/6278890072.html

For sale. 2010 Yamaha FJR1300.

This bike is the manual shift version with ABS. Tires have 3K miles on them. Bike has ~14500 miles.

The bike has the following aftermarket accessories.
- New Seat Concepts Seat
- RCL Top triple tree clamps with risers.
- Givi top case with luggage rack
- Highway pegs
- Rifle large wind shield (still have stock shield as well)
- Heated grips
- Aftermarket electronic cruise control
- Zumo 665 with XM radio
- Luggage rack reinforcement kit
- 90 degree valve stems
- Heavyweight bar ends with integrated throttle lock

The bike does have some scuff marks on the left side when the previous owner dropped it. Aside from that the bike is perfect.

I am open to negotiation but no low ball offers and cash only.

Last edited by a moderator:
The link to your craigslist ad does not work.

I was going to delete this; but, can't so, never mind as someone posted the above as I was typing this. Wow, 5 seconds after posting and still too slow to delete.

Last edited by a moderator:
The link to your craigslist ad does not work.
I was going to delete this; but, can't so, never mind as someone posted the above as I was typing this. Wow, 5 seconds after posting and still too slow to delete.
oops my bad. I fixed it.