• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 FZ1, 3518 Miles, Ext Warranty to 2017, Accessories, DFW Area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Wife says this has to go since I bought a 2013 FJR recently and a new Tacoma this week.

2010 FZ1, Purchased new in February 2012. 50 year old owner. Never down. No damage or mechanical issues of any kind. No mods--only bolt-on accessories. Extremely clean. Garage parked home and work. Never ridden in the rain. Flawless ride.

Includes:
Extended YES warranty to 2/5/17
Magical Racing windshield
Stock windshield
HVMP Extra Heavy Bar Ends
Stock bar ends
Motovation frame, axle and fork sliders
Stock motor mount and other bolts
Kisan Technologies Chargeguard voltmeter/ammeter
Kisan Technologies "Pathblazer" headlight modulator
Kisan Technologies "Tailblazer" brake light modulator
Battery charging pigtail
Gerbings heated gear pigtail
Nelson Rigg half cover
Service record (first service done)
Getto garage door opener pictured is not included

Test rides are unlikely but will be considered for buyers with experience, insurance and deposit. I will be happy to ride it for you and/or take you as passenger.

Asking $7995, negotiable.

Please do NOT PM--I do not check forum often enough. Comments are welcome here. All communications to my email or cell below. Viewing, payment and delivery methods can be arranged. Thank you for looking. If you want additional pics please call or email me.

Jeff Holthus
[email protected]

And the reason I'd be selling her:

Still not sold. Someone make me a reasonable offer before I decide I have to keep two bikes and piss off the wife. Ain't Momma happy ain't nobody happy.

Keep it....

Honestly - thats a great looking machine, if you weren't so far away I'd be interested. Although my woman is not hot on the color....

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it....
Honestly - thats a great looking machine, if you weren't so far away I'd be interested. Although my woman is not hot on the color....
Let's talk offers and meeting somewhere! Let me know what would make it worth your while....

FINAL PRICE LOWERING--$6995. If this doesn't sell her I'll cancel warranty for refund, remove accessories for sale, and sell the bike wholesale to local dealer.

Same purty color as my 2007 Zook Bandit1250.

1250 has much more low end......FZ1 has more top end.

Gold wheels look great too.....GL with the sale!

Bump for a sweet bike and and even sweeter deal..

I miss my 06 FZ.. but not as much as I like my FJR.. Good luck!