2010 SW-FOG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY: SW-FOG 2010 is just two days away. So, if you live 1K miles away from Taos, all it will take you is two easy-peasy 500 mile FJR days to ride here. Rooms are still available and Saturday banquet dinners can still be purchased, when you arrive at the Best Western Kachina Lodge. 1-800-522-4462.
Yeah rushes, I'm talking to you!

https://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/nm/taos/id/87571 Wow, are we ever catching a break on the weather: 85 high and 50 low, with no rain per weatherman!
WTF?? We're cutting and pasting this shit now? Same Dammed Thing Said Here. Look for yourself!

Welcome to San Diego...Or from San Diego. Whatever :p

Why are we discussing San Diego in a Taos thread? I don't know AJ, I think you've been sniffing your fingers again after locating that reefer in Espinola! You'd be better off to knock off your procrastinating and get your shit packed and tied to that stick and start your journey northward!! :haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Kids, We are riding up to Pagosa Springs, Colorado this morning to meet Kyndall, pinhead's wife, riding South on her bike.

If you get in before we get back, Bartenders's Name is CJ, cute little sweetheart of a gal, and she will take good care of you!!!

Why are we discussing San Diego in a Taos thread? I don't know AJ, I think you've been sniffing your fingers again after locating that reefer in Espinola! You'd be better off to knock off your procrastinating and get your shit packed and tied to that stick and start your journey northward!! :haha:
The guy had his nose up Patch's dogs ass! He was looking for that funky hemorrhoid.

That klown is really weird that way... You an Beemer aren't drinking yet are ya?

:jester:

GREAT NEWS! Miss Dolly, The FJR Forum Party Sheep, has arrived at SW-FOG 2010! Let the frivolity and games begin!!!

OK News, Eh! Los Tres Amoebas-Los Canadienses': Tom, Steve and Rob have arrived. Looking good and ready to party!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I just made it home from Toas and the SW-FOG meeting. I had a great time - great rides, great weather, great company, and even better than expected food Saturday night. My stomach will require a recovery period from those terrific chilies. I'm already looking forward to next year.