2011 Mileage Tracking

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5307704755_19df1d3fea_z.jpg
Well, Monday's ride was warm..Wednesday ride started out at 68F, but climbed to 80F by 3pm and I had to remove my "regular" cool weather TM Epic Jacket from being overheated

there was no wind, fog, and 101% humidity as we rode along the Gulf of Mexico on the Mississippi Coast hwy 90.

once on the slab, jacket back on and it was OK

Wed and Thur were definite mesh days...wore a sweatshirt to breakfast, but leaving Cracker Barrel at 11am, sweatshirt off, non vented gloves off, it was no liner mesh gear time for the rest of the day...it still felt warm at 82F

Course around here, tomorrow could be 40F, so no wonder we are all sick in the roller coaster winters

8 weeks - 3809 mi:

5474819845_6e34bf358f_z.jpg

It's that time of the month.............

Not even 2000 miles for the month of February - only 1882. I'am a slacker!

March12011FJRodopic2.jpg

I'll try to do better for March.

2202 for the month. 7148 for the year. I am slacking this year.

April12011FJROdopic2.jpg

Of minor note, this past month my 2004 FJR overtook my 2001 VW on the odometer. VW is only at 56,900.

2676 for the month of April. 9824 for the year. Slacker, slacker, slacker. FJR is going to the local dealer for a valve check Tuesday, so it will be out of commission for a few days. :(

May12011FJRodopic2.jpg

Where is everybody else?

Last edited by a moderator:
I also need to throw in a picture sometime. I've racked up a pityful 3900 miles since my riding season started 10 weeks ago. 38,700 total. At this rate, Ill be needing a new set of Angel ST's before August. <_<

BrunDoggie! Where ya been? Good to see ya round these parts!

Hey, I got an 04 FJR in the garage with less miles than yours! I guess I am letting my inner BrunDog out. :lol:

How ya been? I see your actually into five figures. :yahoo: Congrats! :clapping: