2012 Adacks Ride 6-16-12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I arrived home on Monday at approximately 3pm after spending the day visiting my daughter at East Stroudsburg and riding around the Mt. Pocono area on Sunday. My total mileage was 1725 for the 4 days. Thanks to Art and Felicia for the ride and the food. It was a great time and I look forward to attending next year. This will have to become an annual event ya know. Thanks also to Jim and Iris for leading our group through the countryside at intermediate speeds. This was supposed to be the intermediate speed group wasn't it? Hmmm, I couldn't quite tell since I was traveling at such a high rate of speed. I took a couple of dozen pics, so as soon as I figure out where I'm going to upload them, I'll pass on the link to everyone. It was a pleasure meeting all of you and I hope to see many of you soon, possibly at NERDS in August.

Ride safely,

I took 33 pics at the ADAKS ride. If anyone wants them, please shoot me out an email and I will send them in low resolution directly to you. If any of the pics interest you and you want the full resolution, just let me know. Email me directly at [email protected] instead of messaging me through the FJR Forum and I will reply as soon as I get a chance. The pictures were taken with my Acer tablet at 5 megapixels. The images taken in good lighting look great.

Jeff

I'm finally posting something.....

This was a great day. Art, you did a great job pulling this together. We (Jim & I) were sorry we missed the Friday night Social. That sounded fun.

Anyway, it was nice meeting new people and seeing some of the folks that we had met on previous get-togethers. The weather was nice, the roads were fun, the stops were well planned, no one got hurt, no one got a ticket. I'd have to say, it was quite a success.

This was a great day. Art, you did a great job pulling this together. We (Jim & I) were sorry we missed the Friday night Social. That sounded fun.

Anyway, it was nice meeting new people and seeing some of the folks that we had met on previous get-togethers. The weather was nice, the roads were fun, the stops were well planned, no one got hurt, no one got a ticket. I'd have to say, it was quite a success.
Well, I learned from the best (Jim,Iris,Fred), and then you all helped make it a success. Looking forward to doing it next year.

We're all talking about how to make it even better next year. I'm thinking the parking lot social should include a bike wash run by Cheer leaders :lol: .

KJ, I'm joking so don't get all excited. :p

Well, I learned from the best (Jim,Iris,Fred), and then you all helped make it a success. Looking forward to doing it next year.

We're all talking about how to make it even better next year. I'm thinking the parking lot social should include a bike wash run by Cheer leaders :lol: .

KJ, I'm joking so don't get all excited. :p
I did date one of the Buffalo Jills before so maybe I could make this happen! lmao, OK well you hooked up guys (wives) would shoot me in the arse and I'm sure they would ban me from any future gatherings! (BAD KJ!)

Hey, at least I didn't frequent that strip club in Gloversville that I called up ;)

[secret hushhh] If they had a pickup shuttle me and a couple of the boys probably would have gone... keep it quiet n don't tell anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Art- I saw this on FB n thought of you n your idea to kick it up next year... lmao

527570_10151032512145071_1115284869_n.jpg