• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 Loaded FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron13Feejer

Reaction score
Asking $12,500 for a nicely equipped and with extended warranty. Has just over 600 miles (with first service completed). Need to let go due to job situation. Immaculate and never been dropped.

I'm listing all the extras it comes with. Will post pics this weekend after I've shined it up.

Here are all the upgrades:
Canyon cages and bag guards
Canyon cage sliders (Eric F. brand)
Vision X / Denali LED fender mounted lights
Touring screen and original factory screen
OEM color matched hand guards
Rear wheel mud flap
DORAN 360M TPMS with straight metal valves and sensors mounted internally
Deltran Battery Tender pigtail
Grip puppies
FJR OEM tank pad
Fuze blocks FZ-1
LED 3rd Brake Light with Flashing pattern module
4 year Yamaha Y.E.S. extended warranty good through October 2018 (end of original first year warranty will be October 2014)
The 2 Wheels black levers with red adjusters (also include the original levers)
Ram Ball with nut mounted on stem cap with OEM finish

So sorry to hear of your dilemma Ron - shouldn't take long with the sale at that price, well farkled I would say....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely equipped bike! I bought mine used from a gentleman in Florida. Not nearly as many farkles as yours has, but nicely equipped and with extended warranty. Flew down and rode it back to Michigan. Was a really fun adventure.

Someone needs to do the same with yours!
punk.gif

Here are the images and I've updated the Farkles list below.

Here are all the upgrades (updated with two more items):
Cee-Bailey's headlight guard
Cox Radiator Guard
Canyon cages and bag guards
Canyon cage sliders (Eric F. brand)
Vision X / Denali LED fender mounted lights
Touring screen and original factory screen
OEM color matched hand guards
Rear wheel mud flap
DORAN 360M TPMS with straight metal valves and sensors mounted internally
Deltran Battery Tender pigtail
Grip puppies
FJR OEM tank pad
Fuze blocks FZ-1
LED 3rd Brake Light with Flashing pattern module
4 year Yamaha Y.E.S. extended warranty good through October 2018 (end of original first year warranty will be October 2014)
The 2 Wheels black levers with red adjusters (also include the original levers)
Ram Ball with nut mounted on stem cap with OEM finish

Cee-Bailey's headlight guard
ceebaileys.jpg

Cox Radiator Guard
cox.jpg

Front View:
front.jpg

Front / right:
front_r.jpg

Left View:
left.jpg

Levers:
Levers.jpg

ODO:
ODO.jpg

Another on right side:
r_front.jpg

Right_rear:
r_rear.jpg

Rear + 3rd Brake Light
rear%2B3rd_brake_light.jpg

Cages + Bag Guards + Sliders
Slider%2Bcages.jpg

Tank Pad:
Tank_pad.jpg

TPMS:
TPMS.jpg

Now that's just crazy! Should go quickly on Ebay....That's where I had my best luck... Nicely farkled, but one never gets those $$$ back. Still, I'm surprised no one has snapped it up, It's barely broken in. If I didn't have one just like it I would buy it... I don't need two! Good luck, someone is going to have a very nice FJR..(Although it needs a custom seat!
punk.gif
)

This is killing me! Please sell this damned bike so I can quit drooling over this thread.

I do not need this bike, I do not need this bike, I do not need this bike...

Ron13,

This bike is farkled to the gills. Don't let it go to some eBay bottom dwelling shlub that doesn't / can't appreciate all the love that you've given it.

Some one here will come around soon and upgrade and get themselves a whale of a deal. Only thing that I see you are missing is a Russell, and that is a very, ahem... personal modification, bets made by the final user. This bike's equipment is outstanding!

I posted a link to this ad on Advrider yesterday, don't put it on fleabay yet. I was hoping someone would buy this cause I want it, I need to talk to the wife. I have a Russell on my '07, will it fit this bike?

Bump up for one heck of a deal!

Can't beat a fly down and ride back! The farkles on this one are perfect and you can pick out your own seat choice.....
rolleyes.gif

Hey RF, I got a BIL in Houston who could probably put you up or something. Just sayin' . . . .
smile.png
I am FIVE hours from Houston! I won't need to stay overnight. This thing is killing me...

I am soooo close to calling the wife in here to take a look at this thing. The problem is I know she will tell me to get it if I want it. Then it's all on me.

Someone will come along here and buy.

I went from totaling not looking to purchasing my 2013 in one week.

This was a month ago or I would be interested in this bike too.

Scooper