• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 Yamaha FJR1300 for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddie

Reaction score
Im selling my 2013 FJR. I purchased this bike new off the showroom floor. Bike has never ever been down in any way. Still looks and performs like new. Has canyon cages on front with revco pegs. Has yamaha touring windshield. Has a new pair of Michelin tires on it. This bike has be stored in my climate controlled garage every night unless on a trip. Bike needs nothing. Just installed a new battery a week ago. Im asking $7950.00 Bike has 27k on it.

Im not sure how to post a picture. I would be happy to send someone a picture if they could help post it. I can text or e mail one. Sorry

Ke8skeu.jpg

That looks like a Russell seat. If it is, say so, and also your height and weight. Important to anybody interested. And those are some different handguards/wind deflectors too. List all that good stuff. And GLWS from me too.

Bike does have a Russell seat in the picture. If I get my asking price I will include the seat. Its a new full leather with heat. It was made for a 5 5 175 lbs guy. Bike is also lowered on links with the kickstand. Also has a heli bar touring upper plate. If anyone is interested in the bike feel free to make an offer. You wont be disappointed. I have all stock parts

ed

Last edited by a moderator: