• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 Yamaha FJR1300A - Indianapolis, IN --- SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoosierbanker

Reaction score
Price: $9199 OBO

Price: $8,999 OBO

Price: $8,699 OBO

Price: $8,299 OBO

Price: $7,999 OBO

Walk around video of actual bike listed:

Pictures: https://s1207.photobucket.com/user/KDougherty04/slideshow/2013%20Yamaha%20FJR1300A
For sale is my 2013 Yamaha FJR that is in excellent condition, has only 7,394 original miles, and has been professionally serviced by my local Yamaha dealer. As you can see in pictures and walk around video (links above), bike has been very well maintained. Bike had oil changed less than 1000 miles ago and the fresh set of Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT tires have less than 750 miles on them - plenty of tread life. Bike has a free and clear title.

I hate to sell it as I absolutely love it, but I have three bikes total in the garage and need to free up some space so my wife can pull her car in and so I can install some on wall cabinetry.

The following accessories have been added and included in sale: VStream touring windscreen (will include never used stock OEM windscreen), custom rear seat backrest for increased rear passenger comfort, soft bag liners for side hard cases, custom machined stem/ball mount for RAM mount (cell phone, GPS, etc.), front fender extender (longer splash guard), and original owners manual.

I am more than willing to answer any questions you may have so please ask. Requests for dealer inspection prior to sale will be granted if requested. VIN has been provided in case you want to run any kind of record/report. (VIN: JYARP24E1DA000881)

CASH transaction only! NO test rides unless cash is in my hand prior and you have proper endorsement. I will also supply all necessary documentation for BMV (ie. Title, BOS, etc.).

You can also contact me via text or phone at: THREE - 1 - Seven - $ix - Nine - $ix - Five - Zer0 - 4 - Seven

Thanks everyone and happy riding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice looking and well-kept motorcycle. You should probably edit your original post to include the mileage - 7394 miles showing on the odometer in the pictures you linked.

Very nice looking and well-kept motorcycle. You should probably edit your original post to include the mileage - 7394 miles showing on the odometer in the pictures you linked.
Ahh! Thank you for pointing that out, definitely a simple yet important oversight. It's now in the description. ;)

I would encourage you to go over and list it on FJRowners.com. They seem to move a lot of bikes and accessories on their site.

I would encourage you to go over and list it on FJRowners.com. They seem to move a lot of bikes and accessories on their site.
I took your advice and listed it there as well. However, I'm a little shocked that I'm not getting any inquiries at all regarding this listing considering the shape and mileage of the bike.

I took your advice and listed it there as well. However, I'm a little shocked that I'm not getting any inquiries at all regarding this listing considering the shape and mileage of the bike.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, because you think your bike is worth what you are asking. And it probably is.

The FJR market is flooded with bikes at cheap prices, I don't know why they are selling so cheap & a lot of them have quite a few farkles with them. I recently purchased a 13 for a very good price. I won't bore you with details, it would make you feel bad.

I now have an 04 with very low mileage that I know I will be getting less for then I'm expecting.

Either you'll have lower the price or hold on to it. GLWS not trying to be negative at all.

Being a proud owner of a '13 as well, I hate to tell you that you are most likely going to have to ma k a price reduction on the first digit of your price to get the bites you deserve. Sad but true fact is that our bikes aren't worth What they are worth.

Being a proud owner of a '13 as well, I hate to tell you that you are most likely going to have to ma k a price reduction on the first digit of your price to get the bites you deserve. Dad but true fact is that our bikes aren't worth What they are worth.
Unfortunately, you may be right. However, I'm shocked that no one is even making offers - considering I have it listed OBO.

On a "nice" forum such as this, people won't generally insult with a lowball offer. Rule of thumb is usually within 5% to 10% of asking price. If they think that is too much, they will simply pass and look at the next opportunity. I know some places where that would get you a $4000 offer!

What the bike is worth and what it will sell for (at least in some markets) can be a long way apart! Definitely a buyer's market these days. I assume you have it listed on your local Craigslist or similar?

Good luck with it!