• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR1300 ES For Sale: Kingman Kansas $9,995

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would clearly be the fastest FJR. It is listed in the ad as being 1400CC. Bored out already!

I am in, where do I sign?

Good find Stose. Looks like a nice bike.

This would clearly be the fastest FJR. It is listed in the ad as being 1400CC. Bored out already!
I am in, where do I sign?

Good find Stose. Looks like a nice bike.
Haha I missed the 1400cc that just sweetens the deal ;)

Includes painted to match bags... makes me wonder if they're not original.
The sales guys are great, but they don't have an extensive knowledge of the FJR. I don't think there's an issue with the bags, but it is a selling point to have nice painted to match luggage.

The ad does not identify it as an ES. How do you know that it's an ES? Electronically adjustable suspension, inverted fork?

Asking for a friend.
whistle.gif

The ad does not identify it as an ES. How do you know that it's an ES? Electronically adjustable suspension, inverted fork?
Asking for a friend.
whistle.gif
It has inverted black forks, one of the pictures shows one of the suspension settings, and the fork controller wire sticking out of the top is the dead giveaway. The A model has the standard silver forks.

Last edited by a moderator: