• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR1300 ES San Diego price drop, now $9450

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcarnut

Reaction score
2014 FJR1300 ES, 20k mi, electronic suspension, heated grips, cruise control, electric windshield, Sargent seat, braided stainless brake lines, 90* valve stems, carbon fiber fender extender, Shorai battery, Motovation sliders, rear saddlebag reflectors, polished rims, no issues, looks and runs pretty much like new, meticulous owner, never down, always garaged ready to go with clean title in hand, was $9950, now $9450. (Tried multiple times to post pics from photobucket but no luck so hope it is ok with admins to post link to CL ad.)

Thanks,

Roger

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mcy/6107543850.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you! Have fun! I'm picking mine up this weekend too!
smile.png

Okay, you lost me. Why good for me? Just what fun are we talking about, and what are you picking up?
rolleyes.gif

I think ingie mistook your post to mean that you had just bought the bike you are actually selling. He's brand new around here so we'll have to cut him some slack, just this once. ;)

PS - your bike looks great in the photos. Thats a great deal for anyone with the exquisite good taste to like the red!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a purdie bike!

00g0g_c1YtoWtzKR4_1200x900_zpscaxf3y8i.jpg

Wut ya gotta do at this here forum, is copy the "direct" link frum Photobucket, then click on the little picture thang in the tool bar here, and paste the image there.

Fred, you're right, just noticed the post count. Well, hope ingie likes his new FJR.

And BB, I tried that but no luck, and I've posted pics in the past, so not sure what I'm missing. Thanks for posting the pic. :)