2015 FJR Details?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno exactly when the announcement will be, but the past 4 years varied between September 1 and October 2. I imagine we'll know the details of the 2014 in the next few days....unless they announce they're going back to the PDP and then I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the ensuing carnage.
devil.gif

2015 - ?

2014 - September 5

2013 - October 2

2012 - September 14

2011 - September 1

Meanwhile I'm squeezing in yet another column to my local version of the FJR Comparison Matrix and readying for an update.
Three corrections needed on the matrix:

1) Gen III wheels are black, not silver.

2) Coolant temp guage is digital.

3) Gen III has traction control standard.

Also, I know of no front brake switch recall on my 2014 A.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignacio, don't know if you are already aware of this, but I created the European version of you USA matrix for our Dutch FJR Community. Credit to the inventor of course (as stated in the document).
That is so cool! I'm not able to read much of the text, but I'm enjoying the little detail differences.

Good job!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
Just klik on the link :FJR Modelhistory Netherlands 01-10-2014.pdf

and you can download the file AND read it...
I thought it was obvious, but to clarify....I downloaded and viewed it just fine. However, I'm not able to read Dutch. And my Babel Fish is on the fritz. ;)

Three corrections needed on the matrix:
1) Gen III wheels are black, not silver.

2) Coolant temp guage is digital.

3) Gen III has traction control standard.

Also, I know of no front brake switch recall on my 2014 A.

Dan
I caught most of those in my local redo, but will review the others when I do update. Thx. :)

Ignacio, don't know if you are already aware of this, but I created the European version of you USA matrix for our Dutch FJR Community. Credit to the inventor of course (as stated in the document).
That is so cool! I'm not able to read much of the text, but I'm enjoying the little detail differences.
Good job!!!
thumbsup.gif
:thumbsup:
I thought it was obvious, but to clarify....I downloaded and viewed it just fine. However, I'm not able to read Dutch. And my Babel Fish is on the fritz.
wink.png
The link I clicked on was English!

Good job!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I thought it was obvious, but to clarify....I downloaded and viewed it just fine. However, I'm not able to read Dutch. And my Babel Fish is on the fritz.
wink.png

Now I'm confused. The PDF link I sent you links to a pdf file in English.
not_i.gif

I really hope that dark grey/black doesn't come to the US.

Not sure I'll be able to afford that and the ensuing divorce I'll have to get for buying a new bike.

It says: Those bikes BUILT in 2001 and 2002 had autobahn cams in them and, thus, are way faster than all of the other gelded pretenders out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.