• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2015 Yamaha FJR1300A -- $7900 OBO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdman2010

Reaction score
This 2015 FJR1300A is still under Yamaha warranty until 10/2021.  The bike has 38,885 miles on it.  I am the original owner.

Upgrades:

* Custom "Day Long Saddle" for long distance riding

* Yamaha touring windscreen

* Brand new Michelin Road 5 tires on both the front and back

* LED passing lights with switch

* Handlebar risers for 1" higher and 1" closer to rider

* FOBO tire pressure sensors to monitor tire pressure

* T-valve stems to easily adjust tire pressure

* Shad SH40 top case

* Brand new fork seals with receipt

The bike has a small defect.  I live in Arizona and we had a monsoon last week.  The wind caught the bike cover and pulled the bike over.  As a result, the side panel cracked.  I took a close-up photo to show the cracked area.  Besides this defect, the bike is very clean and it is ready to ride!

Asking $7900

Located in Anthem, AZ, which is just north of Phoenix, AZ.

Here is the Craigslist advertisement for pics:  https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/d/phoenix-2015-yamaha-fjr1300/7181696984.html

Call me if you have any questions:  (602) 770-6332

Thanks!

Rick

Damn.  I can't buy another FJR now.  Can I?

Just out of idle curiosity, what's your height and weight?  If it's not too personal, I mean.

btw, That's how  I got all the dings on mine.  Monsoon.

Just out of idle curiosity, what's your height and weight?  If it's not too personal, I mean.
6'0" and 285 lbs.  Even so, the FJR really moves when I pull the trigger.  I pass a couple of slow cars and I look down... I'm doing 103 mph...  Damn!  I let go of the throttle and drop back down to "not going to jail" speeds.   😄   It is funny because I talk about insane acceleration on an FJR and you all know exactly what I am talking about!  I mention this acceleration to my other friends with Harley and Honda touring motorcycles and they look at me like I am full of sh__!

I forgot to post that the motorcycle sold a long time ago.  I think that it was on the market for two weeks and then it sold locally.  I let it go for $7,500.