2016 Red Lodge Attendance List - Rendezvous.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, pencil me in!
smile.png

Yeah, pencil me in!
smile.png
NightShine has been penciled in!

List as of 12/12/15:

Mark Bauer - with Big John
Big John
Abercrombie FJR with zzzzip
Wife Deb - with Abercrombie FJR
Son Jordan - with Abercrombie FJR
escapefjrtist - with Jill
FJRay and Patti - with Big John
Fontanaman and Linda
Tyler
Allen_C
griff
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
erixun and Wife
wingshot
Niehart
gregory
juniorfjr - with BeemerDonS
LCB - looking for a roomie
BeemerDonS
Tango Sierra
Seth Stanley - with BeemerDonS
JREW - Condo and looking for roomies
itsjustrain
ahchui
yamafitter
FJRoger - at Beartooth Hideaway Inn
RaYzerman19 - with yamafitter
101stpathfinder
zzzzip Skip Nichols
MCRIDER007 - with Fontanaman
petey - with griff
OFace - with griff
Lydia - with Tyler
Pterodactyl and Spousal Unit shall attend
HelzBelz
CraigRegs with Tango Sierra
Mr. Zappo with Tango Sierra
fljab - with 101stpathfinder
Zbear
Dino.S and Wife
Keith and Rebecca of Richmond, Virginia
HotRodZilla
NightShine

Looking for a roomie:

JREW - Condo and looking for roomies
LCB
HelzBelz

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Lodge Raiders: I won't be able to amend the Attendance List until 12/28. I will be out of phone/laptop contact, aboard the Carnival Freedom.

I know it's a shitty job having to cruise the Caribbean for 10 days, but by God my Son Seth and I'll do it! Waiter, another Margarita please, JSNS!

carnival_freedom_slider2.jpg

Wish you were attending, but your cruise sound like a great time Don. Can you please add Michelle to my list? Thanks!

Wish you were attending, but your cruise sound like a great time Don. Can you please add Michelle to my list? Thanks!
His post sounds like he's letting everyone know he's going on a cruise and won't be able to make noise update the list for a while...
smile.png

Red Lodge Raiders: I won't be able to amend the Attendance List until 12/28. I will be out of phone/laptop contact, aboard the Carnival Freedom.
I know it's a shitty job having to cruise the Caribbean for 10 days, but by God my Son Seth and I'll do it! Waiter, another Margarita please, JSNS!

carnival_freedom_slider2.jpg
Enjoy your cruise, but when you return can you add NorCal FJR and wife to the list. Thanks

[img=[URL="https://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/beemerdons/December%202015/carnival_freedom_slider2.jpg%5D"]https://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/beemerdons/December%202015/carnival_freedom_slider2.jpg][/URL]
Don, you've done gone and sailed away, leaving us here.

I hadn't planned on making Red Lodge, because of too many dances on the dance card this year...but I sure wanted to go.

Don's passing sure makes me want to go to as many of these meets as I can.

Having want to meet people from here, but being on the fence about going. It's a long hike for me, but I've wanted to go out west now for awhile. I've also never made a rally like this. So here goes,

I'm in! Anyone want to share a room? I'm hoping there's a room left for me.

Having never met Beemerdon, his passing reminds me of living life, and getting the opportunity to do what needs to be done before you're time is up.

Having want to meet people from here, but being on the fence about going. It's a long hike for me, but I've wanted to go out west now for awhile. I've also never made a rally like this. So here goes,I'm in! Anyone want to share a room? I'm hoping there's a room left for me.

Having never met Beemerdon, his passing reminds me of living life, and getting the opportunity to do what needs to be done before you're time is up.
Hey PJ4863, its good to hear you want to make it out to Red Lodge. Your going to enjoy meeting up with this group, but I will warn you, FJR events can become addicting.

Don's last attendance list shows a couple of folks that are looking for a room mate. I think the Chateau Rouge is reported to be full, but I have an unneeded two bedroom condo booked that I have held onto for a fellow form member if any one is looking for one. One room has a King bed, the other has two twin beds with a sofa sleeper or futon in the living room. You would be able to split the expenses if you can round up a couple of roomies, or future lifetime friends as I have come to know them by.

Having want to meet people from here, but being on the fence about going. It's a long hike for me, but I've wanted to go out west now for awhile. I've also never made a rally like this. So here goes,I'm in! Anyone want to share a room? I'm hoping there's a room left for me.

I have my accommodations arranged already but if you are looking for lodging or a small group to ride a ways with, I am just south of Chicago and will be heading out that way alone or with another rider or 2 ...

If your scheduling has you passing through the northeastern Illinois area in the evening and you are looking for a place to stay which includes dinner and a few beers let me know ...

Kevin Bernier, Abercrombie FJR, has volunteered to take over the attendance list. Thanks Kevin!

I'm sure he will update the list and promulgate how he will handle future changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.