2017 HW3 Heaven and Hell Rally - August 11th-13th - Grand Junction, CO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
Well, this is a little late notice, could have sworn I already posted here :/

Once again this will be a 32 hour rally running out of Grand Junction, Colorado. The theme of the 2017 rally is Heaven and Hell, and you'll get to visit awesome bonuses scattered throughout the mountain west. The event runs from Friday, August 11th through Sunday, August 13th, 2017.

We've still got space left and we'd love to have you join us. Light showing of FJR's this year, need to get some more on the list! Registration and event info is on the URL below.

Please visit our website for more details and registration.

Pictures from last year's event can be found here: https://fancyfeettr.smugmug.com/HW3-2016/

If anyone has the time, I highly recommend this rally. You are guaranteed to end up on some amazing, twisty, and very scenic roads out west.

FYI folks - we're still taking registrations for another week or so for the 2017 HW3 rally. We currently have 50 on the list, but still have room.

https://hw3rally.ledrider.com/

Expecting a few more signups from riders that couldn't commit yet due to another certain event :) .

Last call for HW3 riders! Registration will be closing on Saturday. If you want an awesome Heaven and Hell Rally shirt, there's only one way to get one!

19905212_1820712134907813_7115175630321427657_n.png

Wish I could, brother ..... wish I could.

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's a wrap, folks. Registration is closed at this time. We may accept a few more on a case by case basis but you'll have to contact us first.

I have one "Pay it forward" rally entry up for grabs. Message me if you want to claim it and join in on the fun!

Latest posts