2018 International Motorcycle Show: Long Beach, CA Saturday November 17

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there. Am riding up on Friday to meet some friends and attend the OBDR world premiere at the Art Theatre Friday evening. We're staying at the Rodeway Inn and will be at IMS on Saturday. Staying there Saturday evening as well and riding back to SD on Sunday. It'd be good to meet some of you in person or ride back with if it works out.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/world-premiere-of-the-cabdr-south-expedition-film-documentary-tickets-51450812766

World Premiere of the CABDR-South Expedition Film Documentary
We look forward to meeting you. Not sure if or how many might come from SD. See you at the Starbucks.
I'll try to make the Starbucks meeting, but since we're all staying about 1/3 mile from the Convention Center then am not sure.

I'm going to leave today (Friday) around noon from the Del Cerro area (just north of SDSU) of San Diego.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see this show starts today and runs 3-8pm.
Can anyone who has been tell me if 4-5 hours is enough?

Thanks in advance.
4-5 hours should be sufficient. It all depends on how much time you want to spend/depth of detail.

I used to go every year but haven't been in 3....5 hours seemed to go by quickly, and by then am ready to escape the zoo.