2019 FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is, the 2019 FJR:

fxZ8wbIh.jpg

Why would Canada's Yamaha website announce the 2019, when the worldwide Yamaha website has nothing?

Why would Canada's Yamaha website announce the 2019, when the worldwide Yamaha website has nothing?
I also find this strange. I did a recent search and still nothing on the 2019 FJR for the USA. Is the sport tourer a dieing breed? Are the FJR days over. Where the hell is Scooter G when you need him?

Dave

If Yamaha came out with that green, I think I would just suck it up and get myself another motorcycle payment.

I might be in the same boat, either for one of those or taking a Gen 3 off the hands of a BRG buyer.

If the ‘19 were that color, we’d be axe fighting each other for US stock. I’m still waiting for the actual ‘19 color. I love the matte blue of the ‘18, but I wouldn’t mind waiting another year before I had to go through the process of stripping what I can off the ‘14 and buying new stuff for the new bike that I couldn’t transfer from the ‘14. I mean shields and seats and SR357’s and cases are easy. Clearwater’s and bag guards and helibridges, not as much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno what's up with the Canadian site.... the "blue" they show on this page:
https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/details-build-price.php?model=5205&group=MC&catId=1

definitely looks like our 2108 Matte Phantom Blue, but further on down that same page, the "blue" in that 2-up leaned-over FJR looks like a clear-coat blue.

Something does not seem correct there...
Something odd about the "action" photo of the blue bike on the bottom of the page. The grab bar and back mounting plate are also blue. The last few years these components were painted in a gloss black even on the matte 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.