2019 Western FJR Owners' Gathering (West-FOG)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't miss Rossi's Driveway, Hwy 229. It's a short but sweet run with transitions that will make you think you're a MotoGP racer. We usually run it a few times.

see back to my old Timmy ways......the filipino heat is getting to me...
Wanker.
So Michael, are you going to make an appearance or is it to far for the beemer.
smile.png
smile.png

Haven't been to active on the forum lately, but since I've recently retired, will hopefully get a chance to stretch the FJR legs and get out and attend some of these. A shame I have to miss this one as it's in the backyard as they say. Tomorrow the wife and I leave on a 4 month journey around this great country, and like Panman, it shouldn't be to bad with all the toys in tow. Have Fun, I'm sure D. Carver will take care of you!

oqXKLHbl.jpg

This shows the FJR on the back but for this trip I've got an FZ-09 that will be much easier to handle taking the bike on and off the lift.

Just got back from a 3 day ride from Santa Rosa to Santa Barbara and back. Hwy 25 south from Hollister is still magnificent. Indian Valley Rd into Paso Robles is still glorious. A bit goaty on the south end but not anything the Feejur couldn't soak up. . Had lunch at the Rock Store. Mulholland was closed due to a slide. Hwy 33 gave me the giggles. Breakfast at the Black Oak was meh. Pretty expensive for my tastes.

"I'm commencing to begin to start to get ready. . . . "

Just saw this in the original thread. Love it (and have used it) but perhaps a citation crediting George Frayne (Commander Cody)...or whoever he lifted it from... might be appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been to active on the forum lately, but since I've recently retired, will hopefully get a chance to stretch the FJR legs and get out and attend some of these. A shame I have to miss this one as it's in the backyard as they say. Tomorrow the wife and I leave on a 4 month journey around this great country, and like Panman, it shouldn't be to bad with all the toys in tow. Have Fun, I'm sure D. Carver will take care of you!
oqXKLHbl.jpg

This shows the FJR on the back but for this trip I've got an FZ-09 that will be much easier to handle taking the bike on and off the lift.
Now that is travelling in style!! But you seem to have left out the ski boat and snowmobiles....

After spending $20K in March for new floors throughout and for a new kitchen counter, I was still feeling optimistic about making this--until I finished my taxes and found I'm gonna owe Uncle Sam a couple grand.
omg2.gif

The well is empty for now....
sadsmiley.gif

I look forward to catching up with old friends another time.

After spending $20K in March for new floors throughout and for a new kitchen counter, I was still feeling optimistic about making this--until I finished my taxes and found I'm gonna owe Uncle Sam a couple grand.
omg2.gif

sadsmiley.gif

That bites the big Weenie.

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

oqXKLHbl.jpg

WOW.

omg2.gif

sadsmiley.gif

Dude... seriously?? Bring a sleeping bag, we'll roll in a cot for ya at no charge... all you have to do is ask. ;)