2nd/3rd Gen Mirror Spacers & LED Light Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a set of these WinPro, Dave's, mounts to support a GoPro camera. Worked out great!
Update: So the WynPro mounting plates worked great, BUT, this didn't turn out to be a good mounting point from the perspective of vibration. The mirrors bounce too much which induces significant vibration to the camera. The video turned out to be pretty much useless.
sad.png
Oh Well.

I ordered another set of plates and am mounting LR4 LED Rider lights.
smile.png
These are GREAT mounts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice work here. I would love a set of these, however since my FJR is the commuter ride then lane-splitting would be impeded.

Can't go wrong with the additional lighting, either. I have a set of Dave's mounts that LD5 ligh6ts are mounted to, along with fork-mounted VisiBillet ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a late post to this thread but I would like to say thanks to Dave and Fred for detailing the development of these mounts. I just bought a set for the regular mirrors and this thread was very helpful in getting me to understand the mounting. I'm not the most gifted mechanic and I have a great deal of trouble with spacial orientation (I can't picture things in my mind). All of the photographs and descriptions helped me get it straight.