5 /29 Yamaha Demo Truck @Skagit Powersports 5/29-30

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
5 /29 Yamaha Demo Truck @Skagit Powersports 5/29-30
Check out all the latest bikes from Yamaha. Yamaha's Street Bike Demo Truck will be here all day! You can take as many test rides as you want! You'll be able to ride the following bikes: Raider BC, Stryker Vstar1300 Deluxe, Bolt C Spec, Bolt R Spec, Tenere ES, FJR1300, FJ09, FZ09, FZ07, R6, R3

Phone:
Burlington WA

Great idea Pops...who needs a new machine when we can ride demo bikes all month.
rolleyes.gif

--G

Is this one different from the one at I-90 Motorsports last week? I ask because they only allowed three rides and then you were done. I might make the trip north if the rides are truly unlimited this time.

Anyone coming from the Kent area that wants to ride up together?

I plan on going up Friday :)

Well, it was enjoyable, saw none of the gang by 1200hrs, did get a cassandra hug. Noted they were sending out the FJR 1300 with it in touring mode! Not a very demonstrative power selection. Skooter G does not seem to be with the group any more so I did not get an autograph. Had several folks wanted to chat with me about my FJR, (the only one I saw in the parking lot) all very positively inclined. Mentioned the forum and came home to pressure wash the driveway.

I went up up Friday and rode both the FZ 09 & FJ 09 that motor is a nice motor as it really seems to pull hard. Didn't spend to much time up there but did meet a few nice folks shared a few tails and then left to take care of other business.