5th Annual Moonshine Lunch Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airboss

Reaction score
Coming Soon

IMG_0464.jpg

How far will you ride a motorcycle to eat a hamburger,and go home?

The Wacky/Fun Moonshine Lunch Run Website Clicky

IMG_0441.jpg

and remember boys and girls, Terry and Tim promised to show us riding Nirvana this year. "The Tail of the Cow".

About 48 miles.

"The Tail of the Cow".
Now that's a new one on me. If there is riding nirvana anywhere near Moonshine, it's a mystery to me. We don't have curves in this part of the world, we have turns (as in intersections). :D

Last edited by a moderator:
About 48 miles.

"The Tail of the Cow".
Now that's a new one on me. If there is riding nervana anywhere near Moonshine, it's a mystery to me. We don't have curves in this part of the world, we have turns (as in intersections).
I'm not disagreeing, just repeating what I "heard".

About 48 miles.

"The Tail of the Cow".
Now that's a new one on me. If there is riding nervana anywhere near Moonshine, it's a mystery to me. We don't have curves in this part of the world, we have turns (as in intersections).
I'm not disagreeing, just repeating what I "heard".
For cows... I guess that would be "herd". :)

I'll be blipping down there for a day ride there Karl...I make sure to stop by and see ya while I'm down there. :clapping:

I'm kinda' interested in going this year. I'm just wondering how you get 300+/- riders (and associated groupies) in that little restaurant? Is there a point that the ride has too many folks attending?

I'm kinda' interested in going this year. I'm just wondering how you get 300+/- riders (and associated groupies) in that little restaurant? Is there a point that the ride has too many folks attending?
Inside, outside, picnic tables, tents, and lawn space. Needless to say the whole community gets involved, all two of them, plus they call in reinforcements from Casey,IL 10 mile to the North.

I go because it's a great group of people that love to ride(don't see no trailers at Moonshine) who tell some great lies stories. Last two years Four hundred showed up in the rain,sheet, snow, to eat a burger. At Friday night dinner Terry our host asked everyone who had done an Iron Butt ride to stand up, the whole room stood.

45 days to go with 300+/- signed up, by the time Moonshine takes place I'd look for 500+/-.

"If you don't make it to Moonshine,,, you ain't a Motorcycle Rider,,, you're just a Motorcycle Owner!!!"

Terry Hammond

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts