A Dead Raccoon and Weird Live Canadians!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um...Nanahanman, unless someone edited a post, which would show when we see it, YOU were the first person to use the term, Canuckastanis. So, I don't know if you're messing around or serious. Your last post makes me think your serious, so I guess I'm confused.

Was that your preemptive strike so no one uses that term and offends you? Was that a warning that if anyone uses that term, you will be offended and take action, or are you just drawing attention?

Last edited by a moderator:
axGMZ7b_700b_v1.jpg

My list is way shorter, and is not concerned with words or things, so much as actions. It consists mainly of injustice, intolerance and inhumanity.

The world has far too much physical violence and cruelty for me to become even slightly upset over words or labels, and I'm too busy being outraged to be bothered even if the attempted insult is personal. If the opportunity presents, I'll just return the serve, usually with added spin, otherwise I consider the source, and ignore it as I would the braying of an ass.

Actually, I rather enjoy a robust exchange of clever insults, being gifted with a fairly quick wit and acerbic tongue.

Speaking of wit, or much less than half, who gives a flying ..... about what those faux news types say anyway?

And BTW, I haven't noticed any directives or orders being issued in this thread, so it's chill pill time

Last edited by a moderator: