A Ride to New Mexico

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clapping: :clapping: Great photo work Mikey. Thanks for sharing. Can ya come over and give Deb some camera instruction :)

Or maybe it's my erratic riding that make half her shots blurred :unsure:

... Please tell Marky-Mark that his cosmetic surgery came out great!
You're just sayin' that, Don.

Hey. If I come up there for your Tech Day on the 1st, can y'all paint my bike red, and put a bigger tank on it?
Would you be looking for a flat or satin finish... ?
Flat. I don't want it to look like a Ducati.

Thanks for the previous of Moki Dugway... will be experiencing that soon as well as a few other places including Ouray. Will send you a postcard. :p
The previous?

Think you can handle writing a postcard?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

.... Can ya come over and give Deb some camera instruction :)

Or maybe it's my erratic riding that make half her shots blurred :unsure:
I'm glad YOU said it Roger.

Deb is too nice to mention it.

Thanks, all, for the kind comments.

(I was expecting more smartasses to pipe up. hahaha)

Nice photos Michael... :clapping:
Ah come on now Wheatie, you have got to give Mick at least a little "Jimmy-kick" to the apple sacks!
I'll help. :D
Miss Tyler, you could really help Mick out if you got him a new "keychain" for his Christmas present. The battery compartment has gone bad in his old "keychain"!

At least we can count on Dr. Rich for knowing the difference between a keychain and a vibrator!

IMG_0072.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff as usual OM. I've got a tube of Liquitex Acrylic Acra Red

that could be stretched out over your bike, come on up someone will find

a tank. :eek:

Great pictures Michael. A friend and I are planning a trip from Boise to Sturgis and then down through Colorado to northern New Mexico and back up through Utah to Boise. Your pictures make me more anxious for next years trip.

Fer Chissakes man. Give a guy a warning before you post a picture of the back of Roger's head.

I nearly went blind.

For a non RR this was one of your best, especially the pictures of the guy with the satanic symbol emblazoned helmet.

I see you've taken a lesson from me and just let the pictures do the talking. I'm sure I speak for most when I say

we could well do without the silly, sarcastic, witty? prose.

A pleasure riding with you as always. Some fantastic ride/route planning, excellent company, and phenomenal accommodations.

By the way, the actual ride was like a month ago. What happened? Did the drug store lose your film?

Good thing this isn't a REAL ride report, 'cause then it'd suck.

But since this is NOT a REAL ride report, it's pretty schweet!

I wanna go back to that part of the country....

BikerGeek99 should just bury his camera in his Columbus, OH backyard and shred his laptop.
That hurts, Don. It really does. Just for that, I'm gonna whip up a ride report for me and Sooze's post-EOM trip. It'll be epically shitty. I promise.

Good thing this isn't a REAL ride report, 'cause then it'd suck.

But since this is NOT a REAL ride report, it's pretty schweet!

I wanna go back to that part of the country....

BikerGeek99 should just bury his camera in his Columbus, OH backyard and shred his laptop.
That hurts, Don. It really does. Just for that, I'm gonna whip up a ride report for me and Sooze's post-EOM trip. It'll be epically shitty. I promise.
Just kidding you there Andy, your Ride Reports and FJR Photographs are fantastic/memorable! Bustanut joker and Old Michael said you were a very sensitive type, that you usually cry after sex!

Last edited by a moderator: