A Visit to Daffodil Hill - Sort of! :)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but I prefer the Blue footed ones.

You shoulda known that.

Another excellent RR. We were just up in the Volcano area last week.

So close, yet....

Mark

Wonderful pics Tyler, liking the looks of all those green foothills!

Thanks for sharing the ride.
yes2.gif

--G&J

Great shots as usual Tyler! I always look forward to your wandering as you have a great eye for taking a photo.
Thanks, Kev... miss you, my friend... you coming to any of the gatherings this year??
cool.png
Not sure Tyler, I think I'm going to hang it up at the end of the year (working) so trying to get my ducks lined up.

Looking at building a shop/guest house to move into this year. We want to move into it and rent the home out to supplement the retirement.

So that and getting the M/H ready to go is going to be my priority, I need to hang it up so I can do some things with the wife.

La Pine for sure, I will need some Oregon back roads by then.

Enjoyed this ride report as expected. I imagined how delightfully pungent the trees and wildflowers must have been on that ride. Not sure why I thought that - I often have weird random thoughts...

Enjoyed this ride report as expected. I imagined how delightfully pungent the trees and wildflowers must have been on that ride. Not sure why I thought that - I often have weird random thoughts...
Don't think that's a weird random thought given we were riding in the spring and there were tons of flowers in bloom... the lupine was especially sweet...

Now if you had thoughts of peanut butter and saran wrap... well, that would be weird and random... and potentially kinky. :D