Advanced Riding Clinic

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang. November is bad for me, so I'm looking at attending the October session. I may be the Lone FJRer.

Heard from Lee this afternoon. The Gilbert classes should be scheduled this weekend. Once we know exact dates we can finalize plans & see if we got at least 6. I'll be trippin next week and plan to be back home between the 23rd & 25th. Hopefully Lee will leave me a msg if web site(s) aren't updated.

Heard from Lee this afternoon
Ooh, aren't we important. ;) This will make a great November ride! Hopefully, October's ride will find me headed to a ride-in for a seat fitting.

Well, the bad news is that I'll have to bail on the AZ class because of the good news. I have a Russell ride-in appt. on Nov 11th and can't wait any longer to find out when the AZ class is scheduled. So, I'll have to go to Anaheim on Nov. 5th. Any other five people interested quick for a possible discount? :) PM me if you're down with the sickness.

Called TEAM AZ this morning; the 'scheduler' won't be in till next Monday. Schedule for November ARC in Gilbert, AZ should be coming soon, so msg me or post if u r still interested in taking clinic & getting discount.

When Nov schedule is final, I'll ride over to TEAM AZ and find out exactly what we need to do to get the discount. The only thing I now for sure is that we need at least 6 riders.