Adventure Motorsports - Monroe, Washington

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay H

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

I would just like to say how pleased I was in dealing with Adventure Motorsports in Monroe, Washington. I purchased an 07 AE and was one of the fortunate people to end up with the few bikes that had the inherent front end wobble. The owner Scott and service manager Cody took my problem seriously and through the process of providing research from all the great FJR folks on this web-site we were able to work through process of eliminating potential issues. Through the diagnosis we were able to attribute the problem to the front tire. After contacting Yamaha; Adventure Motorsports was able to procure a new Bridgestone front tire and it solved the problem, I cannot believe I rode for 2500 miles with the wobble the difference is night and day especially on the early morning commutes when you are a little rough around the edges anyway.

Again, thought I would pass on the info if anyone in the area required a bike, repairs or diagnosis.

Thanks,

J

:yahoo:

Hi All,
I would just like to say how pleased I was in dealing with Adventure Motorsports in Monroe, Washington. I purchased an 07 AE and was one of the fortunate people to end up with the few bikes that had the inherent front end wobble. The owner Scott and service manager Cody took my problem seriously and through the process of providing research from all the great FJR folks on this web-site we were able to work through process of eliminating potential issues. Through the diagnosis we were able to attribute the problem to the front tire. After contacting Yamaha; Adventure Motorsports was able to procure a new Bridgestone front tire and it solved the problem, I cannot believe I rode for 2500 miles with the wobble the difference is night and day especially on the early morning commutes when you are a little rough around the edges anyway.

Again, thought I would pass on the info if anyone in the area required a bike, repairs or diagnosis.

Thanks,

J

:yahoo:

+1 for them also. I have had excellent service and help from them. A great operation