• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aerostitch Darien Pants 36 Long $300.00 SOLD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abercrombie FJR

Reaction score
I have a pair of Aerostitch Darien pants for sale size 36 long. They are in like new condition with no visible blemishes or signs of wear. I'm guessing I've wore them about 10 times. I bought them a few years ago with the intention of buying a matching Darien jacket but I started drinking the Klim cool-aid. The Aerostitch pants actually fit better and I like them better with the full length zippers than my Klim Latitude, Torrent, and Overland Gore-Tex pants but I never wear them so time to let them go.

I usually wear a 36 inch pant size and these fit perfect as an over pant. I am 6'1", 215 lbs, and wear a 34" inseam as a size reference.

Aerostitch sells them for $416.00 shipped so I'll let these go for $300.00 shipped conus.

20190325_210732-L.jpg
20190325_210808-L.jpg
20190325_210856-L.jpg
20190325_210927-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a pair of these a couple of years ago and absolutely love them. Very comfortable either as an overpant or all day with a base layer. Easy off and on and completely waterproof (tested!) while not being too heavy. Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts