AGirl needs a bit of help in Sac

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGirl

Reaction score
ON THE ROAD ...(reside in AZ-85338, CA-96150,
An unexpected change in plans has me rolling into Sacramento this Thursday late afternoon/early evening (08May08) to meet a passenger at the SMF airport. I'll be arriving with my camping gear and need to offload 2 bags from the FJR to make room for the pillion. I'm hoping to find someone who can hold my gear from Thurs until Sunday evening. I'll drop off/pickup wherever is convenient. Thanks in advance for the help. :)

AGirl

For those that need a pic in every post.... the bags: :winksmiley02:

[SIZE=12pt]
18496.jpg
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
You can leave them safely with me & Deb AGirl, we're in Rancho Cordova about 45 mins from the airport. PM or phone us (check your e-mail)

I just got home from Streetmasters. If it doesn't work out with RogDeb, I can help. I'm in Elk Grove but work in West Sacramento....and I DO read my PMs.

WOW, those are some sharp bikes. I wonder who the Blue one belongs to..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have a safe trip and THANKS to those willing to help with the bags.

This is just one of the reasons this forum is so great.....outstanding people.

Topic Title: "AGirl needs a bit of help in Sac"

I came into this thread expecting something else. :p

Hope you find a place to park your bags.

I too am available. I am in the pocket area of Sacramento just a bit south of the city on I-5. Bags will be fine here as well. I am about 20 mins south of the airport and 18 miles or so. I do read PM's as well. They pop up on the blackberry! :)

Just let me know.

I'm available to help out. I am in Sacramento and so far the closest volunteer to the airport. About 15 minutes. PM me.

I'm available to help out. I am in Sacramento and so far the closest volunteer to the airport. About 15 minutes. PM me.

You guys are too funny :lol:

AGirl has been in touch with me already, but based on all the offers of help I've let her know she's free to choose whatever location will work best for her, depending on her plans, travel direction, etc.

Now I guess I need to say :-

I'm old, old, old -- married, married, married -- can't remember if there's a threat :assassin: --- :lol:

[SIZE=12pt] :clapping: [/SIZE]A big [SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU[/SIZE] to all who offered help above, and especially to Rog & Deb, who held my bags, then had pizza and another FJR pair (Rick & Karen) waiting upon my return:

1-SacFJRcrew.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Two thumbs up also to Zac at Roseville Yamaha for fitting me in and making my FJR happy again: :thumbsupsmiley: [/SIZE]

3-ZachYamaRose.jpg

For someone who is very anti-dealership, I was impressed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Roseville Yamaha for service. :eek:k: Before my in-box gets hit with "AGirl, what happened to your FJR?!", I'll say that it was merely loose steering head (very loose..eek, exacerbated by having a passenger after I dropped off the bags). Even though I run with a vast array of tools, I didn't have the needed spanner wrench to address the problem (apparently no one else nearby did either). Said wrench that did the job:

[SIZE=12pt]
3-spanwrench.jpg
[/SIZE]

Thanks again for the support... it means a whole lot when you're out on the road.

AGirl

]A big [SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU[/SIZE] to all who offered help above, and especially to Rog & Deb, who held my bags, then had pizza and another FJR pair (Rick & Karen) waiting upon my return:

You're more than welcome Alexis - a real pleasure to meet you.