Air horns

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't open it because I'm at work and my work has restricted the link's access! as usual.

So anywho if it's a Horn then I'm sure Patriot will be the man for the job.

I recently threw my compact Natilus to the shithouse because evey time I went to use it/fix it it was always a very poor substitute compared to the electronic versions I had on my 05.

So the other day I put a set of new HI/Low Stebel jobies on... WOW what a difference! My daughter though a ocean liner was coming through her bedroom window eveytime I tested them during the wiring process. The techies wired the compact up properly when I forst picked up my 09 with the relay etc, but I ordered Randy's harness for the real deal.

Yeah, Yeah, I know pics to follow....

Oh and Have a Merry Xmas to one and all because we sure did!!!

Ciao

Thug

Last edited by a moderator:
These kits are for Patriot. I particularly think the "Hammer of God" air horn might actuallt satisfy Mike. After all, all he has to do is fab some brackets and hang the hardware off his bike.
crazy horns
I've heard three different train horn set-ups including the "middle" set in your link that was mounted on my neighbors pickup. They don't compare to that ferry horn.....that thing should wake the dead and vibrate every bit of dirt from the undercarriage.