Alberta Members

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary F

Reaction score
Hello to all Alberta FJR Forum members. I am curios how many Alberta members we may have lurking on the forum. I have seen a few of you guys posting on occasion and really wondered how many there actually were. When you have a chance reply to this posting or email directly to me at [email protected]

Thanks Gary

Yeah, there's a few Albertans on the forum.

I'm fairly new to the forum, having upgraded my Concours to an FJR this year.

It looks like the Canadian rally will be in the Kootenays in June - looking forward to meeting folks there!

Yup, been a member here for a while. Don't post very often, I'm a better

listener than a talker. haha

I'm down here in sunny Medicine Hat.

Frank

06A

Taber here. I've been a member of the various forum/board incarnations since '03. Don't post too often but read a lot.

Kasey

There are a few of us in Calgary (including me) ... usually a tech day in May to get the gang together before the season really gets going.

Griff

Finally stumbled upon this topic.

Not sure how many, but I know I've seen perhaps half a dozen different FJRs riding around the Edmonton area over the last couple years too.

I hear there is a ghey fuker in Panoka.. I'd Avoid him
No way Dude, Frostback Don is driving the ultimate car of Papa Chuy Viejo's wet dreams: The Mighty Corvette ZR-1! JSNS, Wicked Beauty eh!

048-2.jpg

010-3-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of a zombie thread, but for me anyway, the start of this thread predates the build date on my previous 2009 FJR. Now I'm riding a 2014 ES back and forth between Cochrane (home) and Calgary (work), and on various trips.

Ian

Well Howdy, rszk. Welcome to the Forum.

There are a couple of Really Bad People on this forum You should avoid........

Beemerdon; He will crash anything and everything, ( and He is wicked on photoshopped images)

Bustanut.... Anything Furry and cuddly is NOT safe around Him.

Odot:..... If We can Kill it, We can eat it..... ( Bridgette Bardot doesn't send him Christmas Cards anymore..)

But everyone else is pretty normal.

I hear there is a ghey fuker in Panoka.. I'd Avoid him
No way Dude, Frostback Don is driving the ultimate car of Papa Chuy Viejo's wet dreams: The Mighty Corvette ZR-1! JSNS, Wicked Beauty eh!

048-2.jpg

010-3-2.jpg
So yer saying Vette owners can't be Ghey??

I assure you that frostback has sexually abused several underage Male polar bears in Saskatchewan

Last edited by a moderator: