Alpine White FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bet it's the angle of the photograph. Since the fairing sticks out so much from the tank, you'd have to look at it just right and they'd line up. Any other angle and it wouldn't work out. I could be wrong though but I bet they line up.

I'll bet it's the angle of the photograph. Since the fairing sticks out so much from the tank, you'd have to look at it just right and they'd line up. Any other angle and it wouldn't work out. I could be wrong though but I bet they line up.
Right you are.

I have "racing" stripes on my '06, and they only line up if you look at them from the right angle. That's just the way it is in our 3-dimensional world.

I know a certain FJR Rider in Albany, NY, let's just call her Iris (mostly 'cause that's her name) who I'd be willing to wager would love to have that paint job.

:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My GOD....I LOVE IT!!!

I want to get mine painted exactly like this!!!

I think it looks great, stripe and all.

Love the white and the stripe. Don't pay attention to the owners haters with the factory colored '07s!

That windshield is a tinted calsi one that doesn't affect my vision as I rarely raise it living in Hawaii!

I know a certain FJR Rider in Albany, NY, let's just call her Iris (mostly 'cause that's her name) who I'd be willing to wager would love to have that paint job.

:thumbsup:
Iris in her white digs on that white Feejer? ah, that's a marriage 4 sure!

I like it!

199839_146278615434615_4973949_n.jpg

I may end up paintiing mine something like this. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks nice. How much was it to paint it if you took the plastics in off the bike?

Still say'n u can become the official fjrforum Po-Po. You may not want the white holster however :dribble:

yamazone49_yam1300fjr_police.jpg
I don't like that one at all. The stripes don't make a nice straight line. :angry2:

(Is he a member of the Disco Police?)
Right...And I wouldn't be caught dead with a white holster and no vest? Who are those guys??