AMA at Road America

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windjammer

Reaction score
Just curious to see if anyone is planning to attend Road America - if there's a bunch, maybe we could hook up for lunch or sumpin'.

There is a tentative plan (weather permitting) to meet a few riders on Sunday, 11:00am @ Corse Superbikes in Saukville. To be confirmed later.

Windjammer, where are you located? Tonight, I am heading to 2WTs (Culver’s) in Milwaukee located one block south of Capitol Drive on 124th street. Come if you can…the weather gods are cooperating! Timbo, maybe catch you there too…been awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Steve. My trapshooting night has been changed to Tuesdays this summer, so I won't be able to make many TWTs. The Saukville meetup sounds good. Keep me informed.

There is a tentative plan (weather permitting) to meet a few riders on Sunday, 11:00am @ Corse Superbikes in Saukville. To be confirmed later.
Kewl. Might be worth posting in Midwest after it's confirmed. i can reach Saukville, no prob.

Windjammer, where are you located?
Beaver Dam, WI - had it in my profile but it must have got lost in the software update. Added it back in. Beaver Dam is South of Fond du Lac on 151.

Tonight, I am heading to 2WTs (Culver’s) in Milwaukee located one block south of Capitol Drive on 124th street. Come if you can…
Alas, read it too late, was out digging holes in the garden. :angry2: The joys of home ownership...
Any thoughts on an FJR parking/meeting area at the track?

FJRZON Tonight, I am heading to 2WTs (Culver’s) in Milwaukee located one block south of Capitol Drive on 124th street. Come if you can…
Alas, read it too late, was out digging holes in the garden. :angry2: The joys of home ownership...
Any thoughts on an FJR parking/meeting area at the track?
Well...a man has to have his priorities set straight. LOL. There will be other bike nights Windjammer! LOL.

Parking: Just make sure you bring a "footie" for your kickstand. We will be parking in the grass.

To any lurkers that may be interested...here is the link to Road America. (AMA • Suzuki Superbike Doubleheader

JUNE 1 - 4, 2006).

Will be in Plymouth Friday for the Flat Track Races and there both Saturday and Sunday for all the other fun. Will be travelling with either a Busa and an R! or FZ1's. Hope to see some of you there.

I will be at the track on Sat and Sun with my 2005 FJR. Camping accross the street at Plymouth Rock campground. Will be on the lookout for other FJRs.

The weather gods are cooperating and the weather looks fantastic for this Sunday!

Timbo & Windjammer, what are your plans regarding the 11:00am Saukville meeting @ Corse Superbikes? Let me know if I should expect either one of you. Look for a Duc 999/Aprilia RSV Mille R, Ninja and a few FJRs if all goes as planned.

Brewtown, will keep a watch for you and the “Bros” around Road America. As always, you guys are pretty easy to spot with your pack of “road weaponry“. LOL.

I still don't know yet. I might have to go out of town this weekend. If I can make it, I will meet you in Saukville. If I am not there by 11:00 go on without me.