ANNOUNCING: The WFO-5 "Man-Boob" Contest!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
That's right..... turnabout is fair play for the ladies, so, here we go.....

[SIZE=18pt]ANNOUNCING the WFO-5 "Man-Boob" Contest!![/SIZE]

This event will be held Saturday evening towards the end of the Banquet, when the hefty men in the audience are drunked up enough to go prancing around the Judges with grace and finesse. :blink:

Your WFO-5 "Man-Boob" Contest Judges:

- Lisa Stevens (IronMaiden)

- Kathryn Seymour (Kasey)

- fjrchik

[SIZE=12pt]"Man-Boob" Contest Rules:[/SIZE]

1) Entrants are limited to 12 "Man-Boob" contestants. Send a PM to me to indicate your intention to try for a spot on the Final 12. (Applicants should be sizable dudes: ideally, those wearing XXL rallyshirts or larger should apply. If we end up with way more than 12 applicants, myself and HMarc Lewis will do the pre-judging when you check in at the WFO Registration desk. The Final 12 will be announced right before the contest at the banquet.

2) When your name is called, you can sash-shay up to the judges and display your manly set of boobies.

3) To keep a level playing field, all contestants must display their goods while wearing a WFO-5 Rallyshirt. Failing that, a plain black t-shirt will suffice.

4) Man-Boobs will be judged for the following criteria:

- heft and girth

- perkiness

- proportionality

- general display presentation

5) Contestants may dance around in front of the judges if they think that will help their score. However, dancing must stop the first time a Judge spews her cookies in revulsion.

6) Contestants will be given 30 seconds to strut their stuff in front of the judges (or until a judge blows chunks, whichever occurs first).

7) No bare boobies, please. Let's not have people start gouging their eyes out....

8) Pitchers of ice water will only be used in the event of a tie.

Lest you all think this is some playful joke, check this out: the WINNER of the WFO-5 "Man-Boob" contest will win a free set of Michelin Pilot Roads, courtesy of FJRGoodies.com! This is fitting award, in that the Michelin Man has a righteous set of Man-Boobs himself. :lol:

Alllllllrighty then, for all youse doods wearing a C-cup or better, if a free set of Pilot Roads interest you and you don't mind displaying your wares in front of 360 FJR riders, then send me a PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fucked up man, downright sick! And perfect for the general mood I expect to see there.

breast.jpg

Start suckin' 'em down boyz.

That's fucked up man, downright sick! And perfect for the general mood I expect to see there.
200.jpg
If you look anything like your avatar, Rad, I'm thinking you're going to have a rough time in this contest. The Man-Boobs are suppose to point outward, not toward the spine.... :lol:

Saturday night? Damn. If it was Friday night I'd make sure the BigDog run was even longer.... to ensure I missed the banquet. You guyz are sick sick sick.

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

I gracefully accept this honor as the Man Boobie Champion!

Just to be fair, What does second place get? :haha:

I'm in for the condom thing, lemme put this butt out quick...hack...wheeze...
Kent%20III%20Taste-man%20coughing-Stolen-150.JPG

$5 on GB

Hmmmmm who was it who was trying to jones a quintuple XL shirt.... Is the sports book offering a line on this event?

Outstanding!

What would a WFO be without a man-boob contest?

I got just one question - you so down and out that you need a free set of PRs there, benevolent dictator?

That's right..... turnabout is fair play for the ladies, so, here we go.....
So, is there another competition with ladies in it? Did I miss something?
I feel so small, almost like I'm being discriminated against. :derisive:

Outstanding!
What would a WFO be without a man-boob contest?

I got just one question - you so down and out that you need a free set of PRs there, benevolent dictator?
Between the FJR and the Blackbird, you can believe I go through a lot of tires; fortunately, the tire sizes are identical for the two bikes.

But to answer your question, no, WFO-5 Staff are not allowed to participate in the Man-Boob contest... though we can be drawn for door prizes like any attendee. :D

Latest posts