Any chance for a RTE near Naples Oct 24?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you guys after such a long time.

We should try and meet more often in the riding season. I confess to being a fair weather rider but do want to meet with you when possible.

Tony had a good idea, ie meet up and stay over somewhere so those that want to, ie me, can have a beer or three w out worry.

Good to see you guys after such a long time.

We should try and meet more often in the riding season. I confess to being a fair weather rider but do want to meet with you when possible.

Tony had a good idea, ie meet up and stay over somewhere so those that want to, ie me, can have a beer or three w out worry.

I wish I could have caught up with you guys. Maybe next year.

It sounded like another great time with a bunch of guys from this forum!

FLFJRS said:
Pista we all thank you for the idea. We really had a great time hooking up again. We get so busy, that we don't take the time of o plan and have time for a group ride/RTE. By all means any time you are i n the area, don't op us a line.
Pista we all thank him for the idea. We really had a great time hooking up again. We get so busy, that we don't take the time of o plan and have time for a group ride/RTE. By all means any time you are i n the area, don't op us a line.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoyed the RTE. We need to do that more often. I knew a few of the guys and met some new ones.

It was interesting listening to the Iron Butt guys tell about their rides. Still trying to decide if

that's something I want to try. Either way they have my respect.

Dan

I really enjoyed the RTE. We need to do that more often. I knew a few of the guys and met some new ones.
It was interesting listening to the Iron Butt guys tell about their rides. Still trying to decide if

that's something I want to try. Either way they have my respect.

Dan
Any time you would like to ride a SS1000 let me know- and you can show me some back roads when you have a chance.

I think we could/should do this quarterly. Maybe have one of them as an overnighter, or weekend, and do a group ride(s). Then we could hang around, eat, have drinks, and enjoy time together.

Thoughts?

Now you guys are talk'n!. It's all about the peeps, the riding and stories thereof. Do it while you still can!

Someday, I wanna get back down and ride Floor-dah again. Can't say it's on the top of my re-do list, but I sure do likey the warmth and sunshine! :)