• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anybody want a set of stock pipes?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfuzz

Reaction score
Was cleaning out my attic and found the stock pipes off my Gen 2 (I sold my FJR a couple years ago.)

They are in practically new condition and are just taking up space in my garage.

Anyone interested, just come pick them up at my house in Gig Harbor.

I don't intend to sell them because I always enjoyed my time on this forum, but I wouldn't turn down a nice 6 or 12  pack of pilsner or lager in exchange.  😃

I have the full exhaust set from my usedtohave  2006 Harley which includes the cats and nobody has been inerested in all of these years. :(

If I wasn't working heavy OT I'd ride up to WA just to say hi, provide some beer, then ride home with pipes strapped down, headers first, with a carnival exhaust whistle just for the freaking fun of it all..... :)

Was cleaning out my attic and found the stock pipes off my Gen 2 (I sold my FJR a couple years ago.)

They are in practically new condition and are just taking up space in my garage.

I don't intend to sell them because I always enjoyed my time on this forum, but I wouldn't turn down a nice 6 or 12  pack of pilsner or lager in exchange.  😃
I could use those, both my stock mufflers have minor road rash. Yours still available? I'm north of Seattle, could run down there this weekend or on a week day, whatever works best for you. Thanks so much for offering them up!

I don't intend to sell them because I always enjoyed my time on this forum, but I wouldn't turn down a nice 6 or 12 pack of pilsner or lager in exchange. 😃
Just bought a Gen 2 with after market mufflers. Want to change them for OEMs. Just found your posting. They're gone by now, right?