Anyone Else Going To Bmw Rally ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogahboogah

Reaction score
:trinibob:

My best friend & good riding bud (2003 RT-1150) suggested I go to the BMW rally with him this year, as he had alot of fun at the previous rallys. Work scheduling won't permit me to leave at the same time to go out with him (He's Southeast PA, I'm Northern Delaware), but I'll be meeting him there Friday(22nd) & spending Saturday(23rd) & part Sunday at the 'Beemerville' rally in Lima Ohio.

Any other Feejer owners going to attend or am I going to be holding the flag all by my lonesome ? :trinibob:

Just figuring if any other FJR owners will be there it'd be nice to meet & swap stories.

Here's the blurb from the BMW MOA site:

Event: MOA National Rally

Date: 7/21-24

Description: MOA members and BMW fans will be happy to learn that the BMW Demo Trucks will indeed be offering demo rides at the MOA National this year. In addition, there will be a 4PM ribbon-cutting and reception at the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame on July 20, ideal for MOA members to drop by on the way to the National. BMW will also be offering a series of seminars on the new K bike technology with technical training displays never before seen in public; on BMW apparel offered by Joan Horst: and some other surprises we'd rather not tell you about yet. It's the best BMW gathering in the world outside of the BMW Biker Rally in Garmisch. See you there at www.bmwmoa.org.

If you're attending give me a shout so we can plan an FJR get together in the middle of the BMW get together!