Anyone feel like taking their Gen II to Rich's Saddles?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auron

FJRForums' Red-headed stepchild
Reaction score
I've been waiting for almost 6 weeks for Rich to have another Gen II in his garage so he can make me a seat. Anyone thinking about getting one from him anytime soon?

i will be going over to Rich's today, Do you need a seat for him to work on? I can bring him a set of seats and you can send me yours when he's done.PM me if that's what you want to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? He needs a Gen II to model the seat. I sent him my seats already but he's doing major work to it and building in hip support. Might depend on how busy he is but it sure would be nice to get my seats back.

My name is Ryan and he'd know what you would be referring to if you asked him. I think he just needs to make sure the seat he already made fits onto the bike.

Awwww yeah! Nice, thanks for the update! I'm sure he knows, but you might want to make sure he's got it on the low setting.

Thanks!

Hey Auron,

I've got my seat from Rich and got hip support as well, when he did mine he told me, by default he does the FeeJay seat in the low position, because it gives him more room to build up the hip support.

V

RPK

That's really great, and amazing it worked out that way for the both of us.

Thanks again!

That's really great, and amazing it worked out that way for the both of us.
Thanks again!
Your welcome, I called to see if they had time to redo my seat and they were not busy so I rode over, perfect timing for both of us.
punk.gif