Anyone from Georgia taking a car to EOM?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
We might need to transport some stuff to EOM? Is anyone driving a car/truck to EOM from Metro Atlanta or surrounding areas?

Thanks,

JW

I believe Vroompuppy is taking his motor home up on Thursday.
Ross is right, but I'm not sure how I'd get the stuff from the RV park to the hotel.

I guess I could park across the street from the hotel and let y`all race in between traffic across 19/11E :rolleyes:

Seriously, I know the roads into the hotel parking lot are too steep for the RV, but I could block traffic on W. Springbrook while we unloaded. I've been known to do it before :p

Ross is right, but I'm not sure how I'd get the stuff from the RV park to the hotel.

I guess I could park across the street from the hotel and let y`all race in between traffic across 19/11E :rolleyes:

Seriously, I know the roads into the hotel parking lot are too steep for the RV, but I could block traffic on W. Springbrook while we unloaded. I've been known to do it before :p
We will have a car at the hotel if anything needs to be transported from the RV to the hotel on Friday and Saturday.

We will have a car at the hotel if anything needs to be transported from the RV to the hotel on Friday and Saturday.

We might need to transport some stuff to EOM? Is anyone driving a car/truck to EOM from Metro Atlanta or surrounding areas?
Thanks,

JW
Ahh Duckshit! Yer gonna push yer scoot into the parkin' lot and claim the chain fell off an you lost it (only because we all know you're too afraid of the pig to actually ride it) an you need a ride and transportation for your bike.

Give it up Jason, I'm on to ya. :rolleyes:

:blum:

:jester:

Aw man, you got me Bust!! I just don't want to rack up to many miles on my FJR, ya know they only last 60k miles...

The RV will be perfect for what i need to haul! Does it have a stripper pole in it? :rolleyes:

JW

Aw man, you got me Bust!! I just don't want to rack up to many miles on my FJR, ya know they only last 60k miles...
The RV will be perfect for what i need to haul! Does it have a stripper pole in it? :rolleyes:

JW
It does now gimpy... Fuk.. Where'd that pic go????

:jester: