Anyone have pictures of V47 Givi with 2014 red?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told that the red panel for the Givi V47 has been discontinued. Of course I found this out after I received this top case and it came in matte black instead of with the metallic red panel I wanted.
I got the same information on my order. The Givi V47 red panel was discontinued. The matte black looks OK, matches the matte finish on the side bags, but still, I wanted that red cover...

Yes. Those are the Tech Spec Snakeskin. Unfortunately on both of the front edges it is already lifting after having ridden through the rain in Maine, (mainly on the plain)
tonguesmiley.gif
Were you dreaming of Spain while riding in the rain on the plain in Maine?
jester.gif

I was told that the red panel for the Givi V47 has been discontinued. Of course I found this out after I received this top case and it came in matte black instead of with the metallic red panel I wanted.
I got the same information on my order. The Givi V47 red panel was discontinued. The matte black looks OK, matches the matte finish on the side bags, but still, I wanted that red cover...

At AIMExpo last week I saw a V47 with a carbon fiber panel that I thought was pretty sharp.

AW AweeswrwfwewweyeeuwdjwuwwuewuwuwwdeuswswuwgsdywswwwwwwwwwwsrswaywweewewewfxewueyewuwuewW wussy www swashes were where eye a wsse suede ds aeubsywwwjswwueewwsuwwswzewwwukweuwwwwuweusuwwwjwuwwzwiwewwwwwwwwswjwwwwwwwwuwwwuwejssww eyawsusw Daisy we hey was seeds he was sewer assess we assessees a ss were a euwwwwyesssyww aswwwmwegswwww bwwwwhwehwww#Z Zwwwwkewwuwwwwewsuwwheuwuwuy

Geeze, sorry everyone. Heard some beeping while listening to a book during my lunch time walk. Every time I looked at

the damn phone I couldn't find anything. One serious 'pocket dial' I guess.

Gary